WHAT IS CARE?
The Comprehensive Advocacy and Resources for Empowerment (CARE) Program serves families of children zero through age 20 who have physical, developmental, emotional or behavioral special health care needs. Parents and children receive emotional support, learn coping skills, and are connected to community resources. The program also offers family events that provide a place for families to meet, have fun and support each other. A variety of events are offered throughout the year including family picnics and Mom’s Night Out.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
CARE services are available to families that:
· Have a child age zero through age 20 with special health care needs
· Do not have Medicaid (children with Medicaid are referred to another program)
· Live in Travis, Williamson, Hays or Bastrop county
· Are not enrolled in ECI or Candlelighters programs at Any Baby Can
WHAT SERVICES ARE PROVIDED?
The CARE Program provides:
· Home-based case management, including navigation of insurance options
· Facilitation among parents/caregivers, school, healthcare and other professionals to create an effective advocacy team for the child
· Emotional support
· Coordination of medical and social services
· Crisis assistance
· Community resource information and referrals
WHERE ARE SERVICES PROVIDED?
Services are offered in the client’s home, clinic or other convenient locations.
HOW MUCH DO SERVICES COST?
Services are free to those who are eligible.
I HAVE QUESTIONS. WHO SHOULD I CONTACT?
Please call Any Baby Can at 512-454-3743 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.