Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Any Baby Can!
We are currently seeking volunteers to help with our Parenting Education Classes.
Volunteers over 18 years old are needed to help our Family Education Team provide childcare during a parenting class hosted at a public housing location. This volunteer would work with an ABC employee to care for preschool-aged children while moms and dads receive helpful information regarding parenting skills, stress management, positive discipline and more.
When: Mondays and Wednesdays from 12:00-2:00pm
This would be a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience for college students who are interested in a career that involves interacting with children, such as education or social work, or for anyone who enjoys children and wants to give back to the community. Additionally, as a volunteer you would be playing a vital role in the success of Any Baby Can’s parenting education classes.
Please contact Shamika Alexander with any questions about this volunteer opportunity.
We are now accepting volunteer applications for the Saturday Learning Center.
To begin volunteering at the Saturday Learning Center, please submit the three forms below plus a $7.50 background check fee, wait to be notified that your application has been approved, and attend our next Volunteer Orientation Session. (Forms should be submitted a minimum of one week ahead of Volunteer Orientation to allow for processing time. See below to find links to our application forms and orientation dates.)
What: Volunteer at our Saturday Learning Center to help tutor children and parents in literacy, math and English speaking skills, and/or supervise younger children.
When: Every Saturday from 10:00am – 2:00pm. Volunteers should plan to volunteer for at least one two-hour block within that time frame (from either 10:00 – 12:00 or 12:00 – 2:00), and commit to volunteer for at least four sessions.
Where: Any Baby Can, 6207 Sheridan Avenue, Austin, TX 78723
1. Complete and submit the following forms at least one week prior to the orientation you wish to attend:
2. Submit the $7.50 Processing Fee. You may pay the $7.50 background check fee by cash, by check payable to Any Baby Can, or by credit card online through our Donate page.
3. Wait to be notified that your application has been processed and background check cleared.
4. Attend our next Volunteer Orientation Session. The next orientation sessions will be held on:
5. Get started volunteering for a fun and rewarding experience! Commit to volunteer for a minimum of 4 weeks.
Please contact the volunteer coordinator if you have any questions regarding the application process.
Saturday Learning Center Closures
Please note that the agency will be closed on the following Saturdays: