Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Any Baby Can!
We are now accepting volunteer applications for the Saturday Learning Center.
To begin volunteering at the Saturday Learning Center, please submit the three forms below plus a $7.50 background check fee, wait to be notified that your application has been approved, and attend our next Volunteer Orientation Session. (Forms should be submitted a minimum of one week ahead of Volunteer Orientation to allow for processing time. See below to find links to our application forms and orientation dates.)
What: Volunteer at our Saturday Learning Center to help tutor children and parents in literacy, math and English speaking skills, and/or supervise younger children.
When: Every Saturday from 10:00am – 2:00pm. Volunteers should plan to volunteer for at least one two-hour block within that time frame (from either 10:00 – 12:00 or 12:00 – 2:00), and commit to volunteer for at least four sessions.
Where: Any Baby Can, 6207 Sheridan Avenue, Austin, TX 78723
1. Complete and submit the following forms at least one week prior to the orientation you wish to attend:
2. Submit the $7.50 Processing Fee. You may pay the $7.50 background check fee by cash, by check payable to Any Baby Can, or by credit card online through our Donate page.
3. Wait to be notified that your application has been processed and background check cleared.
4. Attend our next Volunteer Orientation Session. The next orientation sessions will be held on:
5. Get started volunteering for a fun and rewarding experience! Commit to volunteer for a minimum of 4 weeks.
Please contact Alyssa Anderson if you have any questions regarding the application process.
Saturday Learning Center Closures
Please note that the agency will be closed on the following Saturdays: