Any Baby Can provides competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, including agency-paid health and wellness benefits, paid leave for vacation, personal time off, holidays (including a winter break), an Employee Assistance Program, 401K and Flexible Spending Accounts. Any Baby Can is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: To provide bilingual home-based counseling to children and families enrolled in Any Baby Can’s core home-based programs and selected community partners. In addition this position also provides consultation to members of agency interdisciplinary teams regarding mental health issues for families with children. Finally this position requires the knowledge and licensing ability to bill third party insurances.
• Provide counseling for adults, children, adolescents and/or families in the home, the office, and/or other sites as needed in concert with developing and maintaining good rapport with the clients and their families.
• Develop a diagnosis for each client and coordinate short-term goals in collaboration with the clients and/or families.
• Coordinate counseling services and provide a minimum of 8 hours of face to face direct counseling per week.
• Create curriculum, facilitate, and lead counseling support groups with a variety of topics as needed.
• Give input/recommendations as requested for referrals and assignment of new counseling clients, as well as providing input/recommendations for the revision of policies/procedures pertaining to counseling services for all of ABC’s programs.
• Provide translation, both verbal and written, for clients and program staff, as needed.
• Participate in program and agency meetings, including regular supervision sessions with the FHP Supervisor.
• Provide Clinical Supervision, if applicable, to master’s level social workers/counselors seeking licensure, as well as, student interns working toward a comparable degree.
Collaboration and Paperwork
• Consult and collaborate with ABC’s social workers, case managers, and educators regarding referred clients and mental health issues related to clients & families.
• Perform Quality Assurance process for counseling records and service delivery.
• Complete all clerical work in a timely manner including: counseling intake, assessment, treatment plans, billing requirements, and progress notes (input within 48 hours) utilizing agency database. Record outcomes at case closure and provide clients the opportunity to report their personal experience with counseling. Provide copies of clerical work as requested, to FHP Supervisor for review.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Master’s degree in Social Work/Counseling or related therapeutic field, LCSW/LPC or related license, and a minimum of 2 years professional experience required.
• Texas License in Social Work Counseling or related license, required.
• Knowledge & licensing to bill third party insurances.
• Language skills in English and Spanish, both written and verbal modalities, required.
• Experience in working with low-income and culturally diverse families with multiple needs.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as actively participate as a collaborative team member.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to establish rapport quickly with client’s and families.
• Proven ability to maintain detailed and accurate program records and meet deadlines.
• Flexible, able to work well under pressure and handle crisis situations.
• Must have good driving record, valid Texas driver’s license, and current auto insurance.
• Must have current CPR/First Aid Certification or obtain within 3 months.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Under the supervision of the CFO, the Director of Finance/Controller will be responsible for management of all finance, accounting, and reporting activities. The Director of Finance/Controller will lead all day-to-day finance operations and supervise a multi-member team with functional responsibility over accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll. Additionally, S/he will ensure that Any Bab Can of Austin has the systems and procedures in place to support effective program implementation and conduct flawless audits.
Finance and Accounting Management:
• Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP, OMB, and related regulatory standards.
• Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, and program budgets and actual expenditures; coordinate all audit activity.
• Analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; communicate financial status via monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements to executive leadership and program directors.
• Assist agency leadership in the annual budgeting and planning process. Maintain current and up to date budgetary and financial projections; develop financial documents for grant solicitations and contract proposals.
• Interface with third-party payroll provider: verify salary allocations, review benefits expenditures, and submit final payroll. Monitor payroll taxes.
• Review depreciation schedules and maintain cost allocation plan.
• Leverage strengths of finance team members, help to clarify roles and responsibilities, and develop training plans needed to maximize and reach individual and organizational goals.
• Provide leadership in strengthening internal communications between finance team and staff at all levels of the organization; create and promote a positive and supportive work environment. Work closely with program directors and staff to educate them on finance procedures. Promote transparency and engage agency staff regarding the financial health of the agency.
• Promote collaboration between finance and other administrative teams in order to support program operations efficiently and effectively.
• Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a related field; CPA and/or MBA preferred.
• At least 5-7 years of overall professional experience; 4+ years of progressively responsible accounting and finance experience. Experience working with a complex non-profit agency preferred.
• Solid experience with audit activities and managing reporting, financial operations, and accounting.
• Knowledge of GAAP and OMB Circulars’ principles; familiarity with grant compliance requirements.
• Demonstrated experience in a leadership role and a commitment to recruiting, mentoring, training, and retaining a diverse team. Foresight and ability to delegate.
• Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and unwavering commitment to Any Baby Can’s mission.
• Proactive, hands-on, strategic thinker who will own, in partnership with the CFO, the responsibility for the agency’s finance functions.
• Technology savvy with advanced knowledge of accounting and reporting software, database systems, spreadsheet design, and electronic calendaring.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience in effectively communicating key data to senior management, board, or outside partners. Ability to translate complex financial concepts to individuals at all levels who do not have a finance background.
Note: Applications/resume for this position must be submitted by May 17, 2015
Interested candidates may apply by sending a resume, cover letter and application to Jobs@anybabycan.org, fax: 512-334-4471 or Mail to: Any Baby Can Attn: Jobs 6207 Sheridan Avenue, Austin, Texas 78723. EOE
Any Baby Can does not host counseling internships.
Our support groups that are facilitated on site are not currently available for shadowing or observing opportunities. Thank you for your attention to this matter.