Any Baby Can provides competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, including agency-paid health and wellness benefits, paid leave for vacation, personal time off, holidays (including a winter break), an Employee Assistance Program, 401K and Flexible Spending Accounts. Any Baby Can is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: The CARE Case Manager provides medical case coordination and supportive services to families of children with special healthcare needs. Support services include referrals, development of individual service plans, and crisis intervention with the goal of identifying service needs and implementing plans to meet those needs.
• Provide medical case management in the home, office, and other sites as needed in concert with developing and maintaining good rapport with clients and their families on caseload.
• Complete a Family Needs Assessment and develop an Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP), in collaboration with the family.
Collaboration and Paperwork
• Complete intakes of new clients and along with other cases, present at team meetings for the purpose of further assessing the needs of each family and developing strategies.
• Facilitate referrals with community resources through advocacy and coordination, and collaborate with other agencies to enhance service provision and referrals.
• Complete computer-based information, including referral and intake data forms, and submit all paperwork within program and agency timelines.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Licensed Social Worker plus 2 years’ experience in the field of serving children with special health care needs, required. Master’s degree strongly preferred.
• Fluent language skills in English and Spanish, both verbal and written modalities, required.
• Experience working with low-income and culturally diverse families having multiple needs and limited resources, along with home visitation experience, strongly preferred.
• Familiarity working with children and families in medical settings, and ability to handle crisis situations.
• Flexible, able to work well under pressure, and ability to work independently, as well as an active and collaborative team member.
• Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook, along with a familiarity of database applications.
• Must have good driving record, valid Texas Driver’s license, and current auto insurance.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: To provide bilingual home-based counseling to children and families enrolled in Any Baby Can’s core home-based programs and selected community partners. In addition this position also provides consultation to members of agency interdisciplinary teams regarding mental health issues for families with children. Finally this position requires the knowledge and licensing ability to bill third party insurances.
• Provide counseling for adults, children, adolescents and/or families in the home, the office, and/or other sites as needed in concert with developing and maintaining good rapport with the clients and their families.
• Develop a diagnosis for each client and coordinate short-term goals in collaboration with the clients and/or families.
• Coordinate counseling services and provide a minimum of 8 hours of face to face direct counseling per week.
• Create curriculum, facilitate, and lead counseling support groups with a variety of topics as needed.
• Give input/recommendations as requested for referrals and assignment of new counseling clients, as well as providing input/recommendations for the revision of policies/procedures pertaining to counseling services for all of ABC’s programs.
• Provide translation, both verbal and written, for clients and program staff, as needed.
• Participate in program and agency meetings, including regular supervision sessions with the FHP Supervisor.
• Provide Clinical Supervision, if applicable, to master’s level social workers/counselors seeking licensure, as well as, student interns working toward a comparable degree.
Collaboration and Paperwork
• Consult and collaborate with ABC’s social workers, case managers, and educators regarding referred clients and mental health issues related to clients & families.
• Perform Quality Assurance process for counseling records and service delivery.
• Complete all clerical work in a timely manner including: counseling intake, assessment, treatment plans, billing requirements, and progress notes (input within 48 hours) utilizing agency database. Record outcomes at case closure and provide clients the opportunity to report their personal experience with counseling. Provide copies of clerical work as requested, to FHP Supervisor for review.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Master’s degree in Social Work/Counseling or related therapeutic field, LCSW/LPC or related license, and a minimum of 2 years professional experience required.
• Texas License in Social Work Counseling or related license, required.
• Knowledge & licensing to bill third party insurances.
• Language skills in English and Spanish, both written and verbal modalities, required.
• Experience in working with low-income and culturally diverse families with multiple needs.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as actively participate as a collaborative team member.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to establish rapport quickly with client’s and families.
• Proven ability to maintain detailed and accurate program records and meet deadlines.
• Flexible, able to work well under pressure and handle crisis situations.
• Must have good driving record, valid Texas driver’s license, and current auto insurance.
• Must have current CPR/First Aid Certification or obtain within 3 months.
POSITION TITLE: Development Manager
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: To ensure Any Baby Can achieves its mission to serve families in Central Texas, the Development Manager will focus on individual giving, special events, corporate and workplace giving. This position is highly collaborative with the Major Gifts Manager, Chief Communications Officer, Development and Volunteer Coordinator and Chief Development Officer.
• Implement fundraising cycle for individual donors through coordination of transactional fundraising strategies (i.e. direct mail, online fundraising, viral fundraising campaigns) and gift acknowledgment plan (i.e. thank you letters and donor benefits).
• Develop and monitor production timeline and budget for transactional fundraising strategies, in collaboration with the Chief Communications Officer.
• Lead list generation for direct mail campaigns.
• Coordinate post-campaign evaluation and reporting for transactional fundraising strategies.
• Execute Any Baby Can’s annual gala, Rockin’ Roundup. Monitor event budget, coordinate and direct event committees and manage project internally with the Any Baby Can Development Team.
• Coordinate annual Holiday Adopt a Family Program, in collaboration with Program staff.
• Support third party event committees.
• Coordinate Any Baby Can’s participation in Amplify Austin, in collaboration with the Chief Communications Officer and the Development Team.
• Screen requests from community for events to benefit Any Baby Can.
• Conduct post-event follow-up, evaluation, and recognition for all events.
• Conduct research on corporate and civic prospects and donors.
• Maintain a corporate donor prospect list and identify opportunities for support through analysis of giving history, company philanthropic strategies, and connections to ABC.
• Support Chief Development Officer in maintaining relationships with major corporate donors.
• Facilitate volunteer projects for businesses and civic organizations.
• Support Chief Communications Director on corporate campaigns involving media as needed.
• Participate in and coordinate requests for agency speakers at corporations and civic organizations (including churches).
• Assist Chief Development Officer and President and CEO with developing and maintaining relationships with current Workplace Giving partners (e.g. United Way, corporate giving programs).
• Coordinate employee giving at ABC to encourage a culture of philanthropy among staff.
• Receive and review workplace giving reports.
• Ensure appropriate stewardship activities. Coordinate with Development and Volunteer Coordinator on gift acknowledgement.
Other Development Responsibilities
• Coordinate with Major Gifts Manager in conducting donor relations involving major donors on the Moves Management list (e.g. direct mail, special events, and workplace giving).
• Collaborate with Development and Volunteer Coordinator, Major Gifts Manager and Chief Communications Officer to ensure appropriate donor recognition agency newsletters, annual reports, and other ABC publications.
• Participate in annual planning by developing goals for assigned revenue streams.
• Maintain updated, accurate information in the donor database.
• Provide support to the Chief Development Officer in working with the Development Committee.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree, plus a minimum 1-2 years development experience within a nonprofit organization; special event, direct mail and donor database experience preferred.
• Exceptional public relations skills and commitment to high quality customer service and a proven ability to work with diverse populations.
• Attention to detail and exceptional writing and editing skills; strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Commitment to ethical principals of fundraising and a team oriented philosophy, as well as ability to work independently.
• Strong computer proficiency with all MS Office suite products, especially MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook, fundraising software, and database applications.
• Flexibility; willingness to adjust schedule as needed to meet demand of job; requires occasional work outside of normal business hours.
Interested candidates may apply by sending a resume, cover letter and application to Jobs@anybabycan.org, fax: 512-334-4471 or Mail to: Any Baby Can Attn: Jobs 6207 Sheridan Avenue, Austin, Texas 78723. EOE
Any Baby Can does not host counseling internships.
Our support groups that are facilitated on site are not currently available for shadowing or observing opportunities. Thank you for your attention to this matter.